JDK Installation Steps
Java Development Kit, a software development kit (SDK) for producing Java programs. The JDK is developed by Sun Microsystem’s JavaSoft division. The most recent versions include the JavaBeans component architecture and support for JDBC.
2. Run the downloaded installer and Follow steps below:
2.1. Press Next Button
2.2. Press Next Button
2.4. Press Next Button
3. After the installer is finished, open run by clicking Start > Run… or by typing Windows Key + R.
4. In the text box, type “cmd” and click “OK”.
5. Type “javac” and press enter
6. Prompt returns “‘javac’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file”
7. Right-click the My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties.
8. Click the Advanced tab.
9. Click the Environment Variables button.
10.Under System Variables, double click on path and set java path
11. Click “Apply” and “OK” to all the windows you have just opened.
12. Congratulations! You have taken your first step to starting Java programming.
Java is an object-oriented programming language. It was released by “SUN MicroSystems” in June 1995. Java is popular for it’s “Write Once, plateformRun Everywhere” feature. This feature enables a Java programmer written on a platform to execute any platform.